Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

print settings

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

trying to print on Canson matt art paper but cannot get the preset to show up so I can select it.

Have loaded matt black ink into Epson R2400, I go to print in PS CC, then click on "Print Settings" then click on 'print settings' again to bring up "Media Type".  I have been told once I have Matt Black in the printer a pre set for matt paper should come up in the Media Type drop down. I don't have that at all, only have Glossy, Lustre, Semi Gloss & Proofing.

Any suggestions? THANK YOU !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Maybe I misunderstand. But a preset is just that - "pre-set". It means you don't have to manually check each item, but can do them all in one macro setting.

IOW - if there is no existing preset, and you feel it would be nice to have one - you just make it yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I misunderstand. But a preset is just that - "pre-set". It means you don't have to manually check each item, but can do them all in one macro setting.

IOW - if there is no existing preset, and you feel it would be nice to have one - you just make it yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines