• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rasterize button is greyed out in Adobe After Effects

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with my continuous rasterize mode in AE CC (2017). My continuous rasterizing has never had problems until now and I'm very confused as to why it's acting up. It says it is switched on but it is also greyed out and won't let me switch it off. My shapes look pixelated even at 200%. Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 1.55.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-06 at 1.50.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-06 at 1.50.56 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

shape and text layers are always continuously rasterized. it is not disabled, it's always on.

you are viewing your composition in a magnification of above 100% and that's why you are seeing pixels

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shape and text layers are always continuously rasterized. it is not disabled, it's always on.

you are viewing your composition in a magnification of above 100% and that's why you are seeing pixels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines