• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handling Arabic and Hebrew text

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using CS5 with a Worldtools plug-in, are there any major improvements regarding working with Arabic and Hebrew text in the newer versions of Indesign?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

With a CC subscription, you can download and install a western-language version AND you can download and install a separate ME version to work natively in right-to-left languages. Just make sure you browse it to a new location to get that second version separately from the first version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a CC subscription, you can download and install a western-language version AND you can download and install a separate ME version to work natively in right-to-left languages. Just make sure you browse it to a new location to get that second version separately from the first version.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beside what Michael suggested, you may download an older ME copy of InDesign this way you can have it side by side with your latest InDesign English version. For example, if you have InDesign CC 2017 English, you may download along with it InDesign CC 2105 Middle Easter version and keep them in your application folder whether you have Mac or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines