Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Project Details

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with something, I am working on a project were I need to find out the duration in seconds and frames of multiple compositions within a project. Obviously, I can display this in the Project Panel at take the data from there but I need to enter it into an excel spreadsheet. Is there a way of getting this information in the form of a .txt file or .csv file so I can just copy and paste the information?

Any help would save me A LOT of time!

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Collect Files can generate a rather detailed report and I'm sure if you need more, some additional scripts can be found on AEScripts.com.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collect Files can generate a rather detailed report and I'm sure if you need more, some additional scripts can be found on AEScripts.com.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mylenium, I managed to get the comp listing, just need to find away of extracting the duration. Will have a look at a script....

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines