Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR Desktop Application Code Signing for mac OS system problems

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have  one problems for my Adobe AIR Desktop Application Code Signing for mac OS system.  I see the adobe air help document of digital signature, but I have not found the document of how to distribute code-signing for mac os system.It seems include phone ios distribute.

Now we installed the software in mac os system it will popup the information unauthorized author software. I know it need the certificate from professional agent, but I don't know where got it. For mac os system certificate we only need to apply apple development center to get distribute certificate ?  no more choice or methods?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to solve this? I am running into the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to deal with this issue for four days. I use apple developer id certificate, and Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 will not accept it no matter what. I exported it to .p12, combined with Apple Root and Intermediate certificate and so on and so on. I wrote to Adobe Support Chat, and still nothing.

I am able to build with another Certificate but the probolem is that there is an option GateKeeper on the new mac os and it doesn't allow to run applications that are not signed with another certificate except the Adobe Developer Id, so i need to sign with it.

Please update if you have any success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No success for me still

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found a way to solve the issue.

First of all you have to export a release build( Signed application with captive runtime). This you can sign with code signing sertificate (not the MAC developer ID but any sertificate-self signed will also work). The MAC sertificates doesn't work on the Flash Builder, neither when signing an application with the adt no matter how you reorganize or combine them.

After you have the .app file you must do the following which is described in adobe article and i lost the url for it and couldn't find it again:

1) Open the app bundle, browse to Adobe AIR.framework/Resources and remove the WebKit.dylib and FlashPLayer.plugin.

2) Delete "Resources" link from AIR framework folder and create a new folder "Resources"

3) Copy in the new created folder the Info.plist from Versions/1.0/Resources and change in the original file the bundle id to com.adobe.AIR1

4) Open the commandline tool and do the following:

-productbuild --component Your.app /Applications --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: YourCertificate" YourNewInstaller.pkg

-productsign --sign 'Developer ID Installer: YpurAppleInstallerCertificate' 'YourNewInstaller.pkg' 'YourSignedInstaller.pkg'

Before doing this make sure that in the keychain you see those two certificates from apple that we are using to have private key(which means that they are successfully installed on your mac).

Now you can use the YourSignedInstaller.pkg file to distribute and install your app. Before you install it make sure that you delete the working files  .app and YourNewInstaller.pkg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chavdart90216286,

I've did follow same your instructions but i want to ask 2 things....

1- When I try to upload .app on app store I'm getting sandbox error > https://prntscr.com/fhcui7  , however i have using local certificate when publish export .app .

2 - secondly if i export .p12 certificate from KeyChain save and use same .p12 certificate in flash... that certificate doesn't work can you help me how i can fix app store sandbox error issue and secondly how i can sign apple certificate with my .app?

waiting response....

Saif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines