• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Format PDF Application Forms

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, looking to see if its possible to find a quick way to complete pdf application forms that require the same data but have different form layouts (from different providers).

For example, if I have 300+ forms to complete, each of them requiring a name, address, etc is there a way I can populate the forms easily without having to complete each one by opening it and finding the relevant boxes to complete?

many thanks, JR

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

If this is a one-time job, then no, there is nothing you can do to speed up this task. If it's something you have to do on a regular basis, you will need to analyze all forms, and create a mapping table that allows you to open one form at a time, lookup what field names correspond to what information and then fill in one field at a time. It requires some programming to accomplish this. If you need professional help with such an application, feel free to get in touch with me, I've created a numbe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the names of the form fields are different in each file then no, there isn't a way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a one-time job, then no, there is nothing you can do to speed up this task. If it's something you have to do on a regular basis, you will need to analyze all forms, and create a mapping table that allows you to open one form at a time, lookup what field names correspond to what information and then fill in one field at a time. It requires some programming to accomplish this. If you need professional help with such an application, feel free to get in touch with me, I've created a number of such form filling applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines