• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video freezes for half a second after each cut!

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both when editing and in the rendered video, at the beginning of each new cut the image freezes for half a second! I've tried exporting both in 1080p and 720p, and I've tried disabling crossfading. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the app. This is a major quality issue and makes the results sub par!

Phone: OnePlus 3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologize for the trouble.

Can you try to save your work and then uninstall and reinstall the application?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already said that I had tried reinstalling. But just in case, I tried it again, and created a brand new project too. Didn't solve it.

I found another post on this forum from another person with a OnePlus 3 who had the same issue. It had been marked as solved even though no solution had been given.

Other video editors I've tried on my phone don't have this issue though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a OnePlus 3, and this is still a problem.   It was introduced in an update - I didn't have this problem with my OP3 six months ago.  Rather, the pause was visible when editing, but was fixed after exporting.  Now the problem persists.

Clips freeze for a sec!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hywel,

I apologize for the trouble.

Let me raise this issue on priority with the concerned team and get back to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines