• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequent program crashes

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a problem for sometime - usually at the crucial period when I am about to export an 80 page B5 magazine - and I get the error message "Adobe InDesign 2017 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available!

I replaced my PC with Windows 7 Professional at Christmas and my new PC has Windows 10 - but I still keep getting this message and have to hope that my files will be recovered - they usually are but it is extremely irritating. Where is the problem?

Graham Tapley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you working with the network files? What were you doing when the program crashes?

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a virtual network (i.e 3 x PC’s linked but no standalone network server)

All of my magazine files are on a secondary drive on my main PC (Drive E). The actual program files are on Drive C:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please share the document at santalwa@adobe.com. Also, please provide a video of the issue being faced by you?

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines