Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha AE won't let me track footage

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have used Mocha several times over the last two years for simple tracking, but now I have come across a severe problem;

I load my footage into AE, import it to Mocha and create splines, planar grid and surface. But no matter what I do, it won't let me track one single frame! The track buttons are frozen and won't react when I click them.

There's nothing wrong with the preferences, I have went through this process numerous times now, used different clips, restarted the program and did everything I could think of to make it work.

Anyone got some help?

Greetings!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is everything up to date? What does the footage info say in MOCHA? Can you send us some screenshots? Without more to go on it's pretty hard to figure out what may be happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I use a bit older version of AE (CS6 11.0.4.2) and the matching Mocha version. Here's a screenshot of Mocha, my intention is to track the Rammstein poster. As far as I can tell the program works flawless, except of the tracking of course.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-06 um 19.01.51.png

Greetings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zedoren,

Are you still facing difficulties pulling off this shot? Let us know what's going on.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, sorry for the late reply! I was able to solve the problem and forgot about this question, excuse me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines