• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advise needed

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm a photographer and have photoshop cs5. I wanted to create marketing videos, with images to music. Do you think adobe elements is best for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

I had this vid done for me and wanted to do it myself.but don't know if this is the software needed to do this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on your needs and what you plan to do with your videos once you've produced them.

For consumers and many professionals, Premiere Elements does everything they need. Particularly if you are working with still photos, high-def or 4k video, this will likely be the case for you.

If you are working with professional video formats, this may not be the case. But it doesn't sound like you are.

I've been editing video both as a hobby and professionally (though not for broadcast) since before there was a Premiere Elements, and it does everything I could want and produces excellent results on DVD, BluRay and for sharing online.

At around 100 bucks, it's well worth a try. (Although there's also a free 30 day trial that you should certainly test drive first.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this vid done for me and wanted to do it myself.but don't know if this is the software needed to do this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video itself would be very easy in Premier Elements.

The title style does not appear familiar.  It probably comes from some other software.   That said, the options for creating titles in Premier Elements are numerous.  You could probably make more creative titles than in that video.  

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advise. I know that premier elements is usually used for creating video for video you have done and clips. I was worried that I wouldnt be able to create a video from just images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

laurap1234 wrote:

Thanks for your advise. I know that premier elements is usually used for creating video for video you have done and clips. I was worried that I wouldnt be able to create a video from just images.

Premier Elements is marvelous at using still image files to create "slideshow" videos.  You can mix clips and stills.  There is a Pan and Zoom (or Ken Burns effect) tool.  If you're a photographer that shoots RAW, it can even use those files. 

I think the standby slideshow tool may be "ProShow Gold".  I don't have it, but from what I've read, Premier Elements has more useful tools. 

If you have any specific questions about using Premier Elements for photo based videos, please ask.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that the background "motion graphics" in the opening appear to be what should be easy to find on the internet.   The music score sounds like canned computer music and tools are built into Premier Elements for that.  Additionally, it is easy to put any music you have a license to use into Premier Elements.  

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks bill ill be completely new to this. You say getting the openong graphics will be easy to get off internet. Would have no clue what to put in or find that, dont suppose you know? Really appreciate your advise.

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve Grisetti (a busy regular here) has a website with a partner that has lots of tools.  Some are free, a lot more are available with a low cost subscription. 

Try http://muvipix.com/    Look for "HD Motion Graphics".  

I'm not sure if the link will work, but this is a sample of a free "Motion Graphic" from Muvipix: 

http://muvipix.com/newbacks_prev/templatepreview.php?preview=flvhd&vars=fvb0013&width=450&height=253...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines