• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a Tech Writer in Dallas

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2008 Aug 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contract Technical Writer opportunity in Dallas, TX. We are in Dallas, TX and would prefer someone local, but if someone is a perfect fit, then remote is okay.

We recently had our old static HTML help for our recruiting software moved to robohelp, but need to have someone come in and update the existing help as well as add our new features to the help.

This could also develop into a second project for a new product we will be releasing in the Fall. We have no inhouse technical writing expertise so need someone who will 'own' the project(s).

We have RoboHelp 7, which you can use.

Prior B2B software product online help development preferred. It would also be nice if it was designed in a way that we could edit it ourselves moving forward, so there may be some training you need to do as well.

This is a contract opportunity and not a permanent position. Rate based on experience. W2 or 1099 is fine.

Please reply if interested or if you know someone you can refer and I'll provide more details.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2008 Aug 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? Bueller?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2008 Aug 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jobs are not normally posted on these forums so it is not where anyone would naturally look.

You might like to try

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm?forumid=38

I don't know how effective it is but I understand it is the place for this type of post.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: Peter Grainge
Jobs are not normally posted on these forums so it is not where anyone would naturally look.

You might like to try

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm?forumid=38

I don't know how effective it is but I understand it is the place for this type of post.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll post the opportunity there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say remote is possible, do you mean folks living in the Dallas area can work from home and come into the office occasionally, or do you mean that you would entertain the possibility of someone from, say, New Hampshire? How remote is remote?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: lmarden
When you say remote is possible, do you mean folks living in the Dallas area can work from home and come into the office occasionally, or do you mean that you would entertain the possibility of someone from, say, New Hampshire? How remote is remote?

Remote can mean out of State or Country as long as you are good at what you do. Feel free to contact me at bob[@]cbizsoft.com for more information.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp