• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once published, my layout's not aligned on all break points?! help?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is my first time using muse, and i've watched many tutorials on how to set it up.

So I decided on buying a template to use, with fluid width applied on 320, 550, 768, 960 & 1200 breakpoints.

The template layout setting's for the text was set at fixed centre (pin to page) and 'none' ticked for Resize. So I used the same for my text as I would want it centred anyway. And i re-designed my layout appropriately to each breakpoint. (changing the size and placement ect.) Also with pictures i manually use the measurement grids that come up to align images with equal spacing.

This is where i'm confused, if I have a set of four images that i want aligned 2x2, what do I pin the images too (fixed centre)? Do i group them first and then pin? but for each breakpoint individually? As it seems once published nothing is aligned and it makes no sense on any of the sizes.

The same with the text, it has a mind of its own.

I'm wondering if anyone has come across this before, and how they solved it?

On muse itself the design looks exactly how i want it, but the published version is driving me crazy.

Hope someone has the answers to save my insanity

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Hi danielleg,

Many things could go wrong when you are using a template. Without seeing your website, it is hard to figure what could be going wrong. My suspicion is that there is custom HTML code in the template, or an unsupported third-party widget that is preventing your site from being properly displayed in a browser.

If it is possible, I suggest getting in touch with the template developer, and checking about the issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi danielleg,

Many things could go wrong when you are using a template. Without seeing your website, it is hard to figure what could be going wrong. My suspicion is that there is custom HTML code in the template, or an unsupported third-party widget that is preventing your site from being properly displayed in a browser.

If it is possible, I suggest getting in touch with the template developer, and checking about the issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines