• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 13 very slow and erratic

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to get elements 13 to work prop;erly is getting frustrating.

When I move (for example) from elive to media in organizer it takes for ever.  It seems to take forever to bring up resources also.

I have a GB network here with multiple computers and 2 1GB switches to my Netgear quad router with 3 bands  .  The power computer has 32GB ram, 1TB of available storage in the computer drives, 8TB storage in my cloud drives, Intel 7 quad processor, Nvidia graphics card with the latest firmware loaded.I have Elements 13.1 installed.

So, why is Elements 13 so slow  and is it fixable?  It borders on not wanting to use it.

Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

When I move (for example) from elive to media in organizer it takes for ever.  It seems to take forever to bring up resources also.

I have a GB network here with multiple computers and 2 1GB switches to my Netgear quad router with 3 bands  .  The power computer has 32GB ram, 1TB of available storage in the computer drives, 8TB storage in my cloud drives, Intel 7 quad processor, Nvidia graphics card with the latest firmware loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GB network here with multiple computers and 2 1GB switches to my Netgear quad router with 3 bands  .  The power computer has 32GB ram, 1TB of available storage in the computer drives, 8TB storage in my cloud drives, Intel 7 quad processor, Nvidia graphics card with the latest firmware loaded.I have Elements 13.1 installed.

So, why is Elements 13 so slow  and is it fixable?  It borders on not wanting to use it.

This is an addition to the slowness of elements 13.  Again in organizer, when I select a different button (for example) click on the hide or show button the dial spins for about 15 seconds before anything happens. Sure messes up trying to follow a tutorial.

Since Adobe does not support  this product, it does make it difficult to expect the forum to troubleshoot the situation.  Seems there are many out there with the same issue.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated to Elements 15 and it appears that my slowness problems have been resolved in the new version.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines