• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WLAN schaltet sich nach Start von Lightroom 6 ab und lässt sich nur nach Neustart wieder starten

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze seit einigen Wochen Lightroom 6 unter dem aktuellsten MAC OS, MAC Book pro 2016, (GB , 512 GB SSD.

Kurz nach dem Start von Lightroom 6 (Adobe Lightroom [1099473]) verliert der Rechner die WLAN Verbindung. Diese lässt sich weder während noch nach Schließen der Anwendung aktivieren.

Einzig ein Neustart behebt das Problem.

Hat einer eine Idee wie ich diesen Fehler beheben kann?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peedyjr,

I've never heard of such an issue. Are you using the latest version of Lightroom 6? Refer Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Post your Lightroom Help>System info here.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

thx for your feedback. I tried a full deinstallation and reinstallation of the software which was not as simple as expected. After that and two reboots it now works. Nevertheless I have the impression that the the "creative cloud" needs a lot of resources of my system.

Thanks

peedy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peedy,

Thanks for the update. Good to know that something as simple as Rebooting computer fixed the issue.

Please have a look at this article High CPU or power use when Adobe Creative Cloud is idle on Mac OS 10.11 but only consider the solution if the Creative cloud app is really slowing down your computer as mentioned in the document.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines