• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sample photos corrupt message

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the zip file in the right manner and find the  photos in my files however when importing them I repeatedly get a message that the files are corrupt. I made a point to start at the beginning and am getting most frustrated with the tutorials. There are several places where the tutorial doesn't match the program for location and titles of sections and now to the part to start my 1st editing I can't get the sample photos into Lightroom!! GRRRRRR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message that you are getting.

Also, tell us the version number of your Lightroom (Help->System Info) and your operating system version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to DJ's questions,

What tutorials are you using?

When you "open the ZIP file", you are actually extracting the files out of the ZIP file and onto your hard drive, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What zip file anyway? The normal workflows for using Lightroom don't involve using zip files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines