• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

having a hard time finding the ability to download InDesign CC 2015.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download CC2015 because I have a plug-in that requires this particular version.  I had 2014 but when I go to find the new version and previous versions on my desktop app I am not able to find anywhere to download 2015.  The support docs on Adobe's website only take me to FAQs about the product itself and what is required for deployment but I need an actual link that will allow me to download this particular version for Mac.

Please help!

Thanks in advance from a new Adobe user!!!!

Sydney Gayle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down in the Creative Cloud Apps window to Find Additional Apps, and chose Previous Versions from the menu there.

Screenshot 2017-01-30 08.54.05.png

Then, when you click on Install next to InDesign, you will be offered a list of available versions to install.

Screenshot 2017-01-30 08.54.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sydney,

Were you able to find success in downloading the 2015 version of InDesign with Susan's or Uwe's suggestions?

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines