• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone used the responsive gallery by Quoquee?

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious about using the Quoqee responsive gallery widget successfully, is it a good widget to use since Muse doesn't have a responsive gallery widget yet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

I haven't used the "Responsive Gallery" widget, however I did purchase their Ultimate Pass in order to get access to the "Responsive Composition Widget". In my circumstance the widget did not operate as it was described on their website, and QooQee have refused to offer any form of remedy - either a fix, a workaround or a full/partial refund.

I strongly warn against working with QooQee - they offer no option to try nor inspect their widgets before purchase apart from the sample, and if the widget

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used the "Responsive Gallery" widget, however I did purchase their Ultimate Pass in order to get access to the "Responsive Composition Widget". In my circumstance the widget did not operate as it was described on their website, and QooQee have refused to offer any form of remedy - either a fix, a workaround or a full/partial refund.

I strongly warn against working with QooQee - they offer no option to try nor inspect their widgets before purchase apart from the sample, and if the widget doesn't work, they will not fix it nor return your money.

For reference, the specific problem I had was that the QooQee Responsive Composition Widget (which is supposed to make the standard Muse composition widgets become responsive) causes those widgets to become unusable if you nest/embed them. The website says it will work with "any default Muse Composition widget". When I sent support an email about this I was told "Of course, the widget does not work with nesting, sorry about that."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wish i had of seen this prior, i purchased the ultimate pass already..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines