• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not Purchase a Creative Cloud package

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded both Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC and both are running on my PC as trials. I would like to take the next step and buy them, but the "BUY NOW" button on the website is not responsive, i.e. when I click on it, nothing happens. The trial period on both applications is coming to and end and I would like to continue using them. Can some please give me advice?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Denzelb56694480 I am sorry but Creative Cloud for Individuals is not currently offered in Namibia.  We do offer Creative Cloud for Teams through Authorized Resellers.  To locate an authorized reseller near you see Adobe Partner Connection Portal ​.

For a complete list of Creative Cloud availability see http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf..  You can also find additional details regarding Creative Cloud purchases at Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscribe to the Creative Cloud Photographer subscription plan.

The newest Photoshop version, or any Photoshop version at this time, is not offered as a Stand Alone Product. Only through a subscription.

Lightroom is still presently being offer as a perpetual license product, Stand Alone product, or included under the Photographer subscription plan with Photoshop.

Links to subscribe are right on the Adobe main web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

thank you for your reply, but that is exactly what I have been trying to do for the past week. I want to subscribe/ buy now directly on the adobe site,

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

but the button is not is not responding. I have used 3 different browsers to subscribe but the outcome is the same. I want to buy/ subscribe to the $9.99p/m option the includes Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC.

thanks.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What part of the world are you in and have to selected that as your Region.

If you are not in the USA and have that selected as your Region that might be the problem.

Change Region.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried changing the region to Africa, South Africa, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

This is the page I am referring to....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you using South Africa. Is that where you are located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually Namibia. South Africa is the region we usually have to choose to access all App Stores... including Apple, Google and Microsoft stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day Sir. Do you have any more info that would be able to help me? As I have said before, the region has been changed to Africa, I am signed in with Adobe ID, both LR and PS are installed. All that is stopping me is the actual buying of the products. Hope to hear from you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Denzelb56694480 I am sorry but Creative Cloud for Individuals is not currently offered in Namibia.  We do offer Creative Cloud for Teams through Authorized Resellers.  To locate an authorized reseller near you see Adobe Partner Connection Portal ​.

For a complete list of Creative Cloud availability see http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf..  You can also find additional details regarding Creative Cloud purchases at Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines