• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What imageg widget is used for the below example link

Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please ask what image widget you used for the images? Or perhaps you did this another way?

Sorry to ask..

Kind regards

Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you refer to the images, pasted into the postings above, they are made with any standard screenshot application.

Are you on a Mac or a PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac, but I refer to the image widget usage in the link shown in the example ​www.s6photography.co.uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may do this, but it is quite tricky and needs some solid "Muse skills". Here is an example site [***deleted ***] from which you may download the corresponding .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This isn't quite the same but I thank you for your time. I would imagine that the responsive image gallery in the photographers website is a widget from somewhere like muse themes for example..

Thank you for your time : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines