• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Space for .ai files uploaded to Adobe Stock- RGB or CMYK? Right now, the website showsna garishly colored image, is it the .ai or the .jpg preview that looks so bad?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

Is there an image# that we can look up for?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

Thanks for reply - in Adobe Stock it appears to have been given the following information:

Title

Dollar Menace

Category

Business

Keywords (28)

financial, intimidation, danger, fear, competition, trouble, anxiety, attack, bullying, money, pressure, currency, menace, competitive, surrounded, serious, threat, dangerous, euro, influence, coerce, businessmen, difficult, opportunity, investments, dollar, american, conflict

I hope this gives you enough information! I understand the differences in color space and their uses, I submitted both the original .ai file and the .jpg as CMYK. Maybe I am wrong…

Frank Collyer

pensmith@optonline.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All jpeg files including vector preview images should be uploaded with color profile sRGB.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines