• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open zipped Presenter 7 files

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2008 Aug 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trialing Presenter 7 using Powerpoint2007. My test presentation (.pptx, audio, video) worked fine when I simply published it as a .swf file to my desktop. But when I publish as a zip file, then unzip and launch, the Adobe Presenter starts but never opens -- circle just swirls. Same thing happened when I emailed zipped file to another computer. Your help would be appreciated!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2008 Aug 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you launching the content? Are you opening the index.htm? Make sure that all the contents of the published folder are there in the same hierarchy. Make sure the 'data' folder is there at the same location as the viewer.swf, index.htm and other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to extract the files in zipped folder to another folder and then launch viewer.swf or index.htm , just in case you are just opening in Winzip and then launching .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to save the files to My Documents or other drive rather than the desktop. I've had problems with Winzip when you put things on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2008 Oct 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks so much for posting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources