• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two buttons on top of eachother?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I'm new to the program, so please bear with me. Thanks!

I have a "learn more" button in a rectangle shape. I have made it's hit a different color and then made it clickable.

I now want to add an overall invisible button to make my whole ad clickable, while keeping the learn more's hit color change.

How would I go about doing this? Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

make the whole ad area on one layer, then place the second button on a seperate layer above the one you just created. This will allow for the entire ad to be clickable as well as have a more specific area that might mouse over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make the whole ad area on one layer, then place the second button on a seperate layer above the one you just created. This will allow for the entire ad to be clickable as well as have a more specific area that might mouse over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is what I have done. When I preview it in the browser, the whole ad area is not clickable. The only thing clickable is the rectangle button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hard to say w/o seeing it, you have a "hit" state on the invisible button though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I discovered my problem. My goal was for the Learn More button to have a hover state, but not be clickable. I wanted the overall invisible button to be the only thing clickable. Does that make sense? Is there any way to do this or do I have to make both layers clickable?

Thanks so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

w/o having a hover state on the Learn More button the mouseOver will not interact with the user, most likely it will "sputter" as the user mouseOvers the Learn More text as that would have (ideally) a hit state. So yes you will have two buttons that are clickable on the stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines