• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Purchase Not Launching

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completed the week trial for InDesign Photoshop and Illustrator separately and now wish to purchase a month's subscription for the Creative Cloud package. Whenever I click "Buy Now" on the catalogue page, nothing happens. The page does not change. The button highlights but nothing loads, changes, nor downloads and I haven't even gotten to the payment or confirmation stages. I have been working in Chrome, but have also tried Safari and Firefox. I am working on a Macbook Pro. I have tried clearing my cache. and updating my OS. Literally nothing has worked and I need the software ASAP. I didn't have any issues downloading the creative cloud installer nor using the softwares I tried during the trial. I haven't noticed this issue anywhere online in discussions.

Please respond to me ASAP!

Thanks,

Subha

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

try a different browser.

if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser.

if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Seems it was still a browser issue. Tried using safari again and clearing all cache and cookies from there and seemed to work. Seems silly that Adobe can't manage to get their sites to work on more commonly used browsers though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

(and if you think you have issues with adobe's website, you should hear those of us that work in the forums complain.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines