• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Film Strip image info disappeared

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In film strip (Grid Mode),  the images no longer have info (like case number, file type) at the top of images and the images on the strip are larger now.  (Example:  Cr105079, PSD).  When I hover over the images information overlay appears showing info regarding images and tags appear at the bottom so no problem there.   What steps do I take to restore the Cr # at the top of the images (grid mode) in the film strip?  Thank you so much for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Sounds like you've tripped over a bug in CC 2015.8 / OS X 10.12 that's been acknowledged by Adobe.  See this post in the bug report for a workaround: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to that bug report to make it a little more likely it will get fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit J key to toggle info display and Ctrl+J to set the options.

How to set Library view options in Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you've tripped over a bug in CC 2015.8 / OS X 10.12 that's been acknowledged by Adobe.  See this post in the bug report for a workaround: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to that bug report to make it a little more likely it will get fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  I researched the link you gave me and after clicking on Window>Show Tab Bar, shutting my computer off and then back on again, the workaround did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines