• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change size in video with dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me with the following problem that I consider serious. I make my animated graphic in After Effects and link it to Premiere through Dynamic Link, however when I want to play After the preview with low or medium quality, it transforms the video into Premiere, reducing its size. It should be noted that in the past days I changed my GPU to an Nvidia GTX 970, will this be the problem? I used to have the GTX 960 and it worked fine. I also think there is something wrong with updating After Effects and Premiere CC.

pantalla1.jpg

pantalla2.jpg

pantalla3.jpg

pantalla4.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

that's a bug in the latest version of CC2017. see here bug #2: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's a bug in the latest version of CC2017. see here bug #2: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very serious issue for those of us using dynamic link a lot - anyone know when this will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DavidH,

It's fixed in the current version. Please update if you have not already done so.

Thank you!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines