Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with GPU Nvidia Quadro M4000 - unsupported GPU

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can somebody help me to solve this problem? I don't no what should I do to make my GPU supported... It's on Nvidia GPU supported list but my AE isn't working with it?

Please help me 1.jpg

Thanks alot! All the best!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebody? Please help me... I tried almost everything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking the box is about all you can do. Are you trying to use Ray-traced rendering? If so, it is no longer being supported and never worked as it should anyway.

If that's not the problem we need system and AE details down to the last decimal point and an explanation of your workflow down to the effects and techniques you are attempting to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi PiotrJ,

Did you ever solve your issue? If so, let us know how you did it. If not, also let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines