• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 14: No Audio Output from Track

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premier Elements 14, all the latest updates are installed.

I am trying to add an mp3 to a premier elements 14 project, a file that I recorded, and when I place the track into the editor and hit play, no audio is created; if i double click the file, i can play it and it also plays in iTunes and Groove. I have made a small video showing ( view the video)  this exact issue, any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

Sorry for the trouble with audio not playing in the timeline in Premiere Elements 14.

• Which version of Windows are you using?
  • Does this happen with all files?
  • If you create bars and tone on the timeline, and play that, does that have sound?
  • When playing your recording, if you open the volume mixer (right click sound icon in Systray > Volume Mixer), do you see the audio level bars moving?
  • In Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware is the correct output hardware setup?

Let us know if any of these questions help uncover what's going on.

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend converting the MP3 to a WAV file with the free program Audacity.

MP3s can have some non-standard components. WAV files work the same way every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines