• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't remove zoom on interactive nav buttons

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using buttons in a master page to jump to destination in doc but there is no "do not change zoom" option. Inherit seems to set document zoom to 70.1 (or height). Have tried looking in javascript but don't know enough. Can't find anything in forums. PLEASE HELP! Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Buttons and Forms panel where you created the buttons. The zoom options are there:

Zoom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee, Yep got that part but I don't want any zoom applied at all. ie, I open up PDF and zoom using Ctr + to say 150%, when I click on the interactive buttons, they shrink down to 70.1% - it's not inheriting the zoom level already set. I've tried all zoom settings, with no luck. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the Page Display settings in Acrobat Preferences. They can override the settings you create in ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial page setting is on single page scrolling, but I've tried various settings there and also various Indesign PDF export settings (default, height, width etc) with no luck. I have noticed that when I resize the Acrobat window, zoom out and click navigation, the page zoom goes to exactly fit height of the page within the window. Maybe it defaults to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to override this with document javascript? As in "on click", get current zoom level and apply this after moving to new destination?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the InDesign Scripting forum, Brad:

InDesign Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The proper scripting would be the Acrobat JavaScripting. Not ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines