• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Publiz improve SEO of my website?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I am looking for a blogging solution for my website, which is made with Adobe Muse. I would like to improve the SEO of my website through including a blog on my website, which will be updated regularly. I came across a CMS which is capable to integrate a blog into my website, which is called Publiz. However, they said that their blog will be hosted on Amazon's server rather than my own server. So, the question is, is it a must to have my blog and website hosted on the same server for the best SEO? Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

A blog is merely a reason for the bots to crawl a page more often. Generally it would be preferable to have it on your own server to increase the direct hits on your domain, but with Muse this is a pipedream, anyway, given that most widgets use external references in one form or another. Anyway, you still get the improvements from the rest of the page's content when it's scanned in the context of the blog - assuming the page itself is relevant enough for your target demographic and peopel are ac

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A blog is merely a reason for the bots to crawl a page more often. Generally it would be preferable to have it on your own server to increase the direct hits on your domain, but with Muse this is a pipedream, anyway, given that most widgets use external references in one form or another. Anyway, you still get the improvements from the rest of the page's content when it's scanned in the context of the blog - assuming the page itself is relevant enough for your target demographic and peopel are actually looking for it. A blog itself has no magic powers as so many boring corporate pages show...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have got another question. Does it mean that using the abovementioned CMS for blog integration is no different than embedding a blog from WordPress with a widget or iframe in terms of SEO? Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the most part probably yes. Of course your content will still appear in the context of your domain/ page, just surrounded with another boatload of scripts referencing their system.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines