• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How export Stars Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i give some Pictures (RAW Files) Stars, but if i want export them from Lightroom CC, the Stars not more in the JPG File.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you include Metadata during the export?

How to export photos from Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your exact version of LR and your OS?

What did you use to check the stars in the jpg?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Version 2015.8

I give the Stars with the Photo Mechanic Aplication

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes i give the Stars with another Aplications ( From Ipad) Camera Connect, and then i can See the Stars in alls the Apliations, Lightroom to, but only after Export in JPG nots starn more there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, LR does export the star rating in the industry-standard XMP:Rating field, and I just verified that with CC 2015.8.

The most efficient way to troubleshoot this: Select one of the problem photos in LR. Do Metadata > Save Metadata To File.  Then upload the photo to Dropbox (or similar) and post the sharing link here. (Note that insert the photo directly into a forum post here can strip the photo's metadata.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=RATING.zip

Here i upload RAW file and JPG.

Please help:-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The jpg has 5 stars. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this jpg has not 5 Rating stars 😞 Only RAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They both have a rating of 5. See below.

From the jpg:

and from RAW:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you, but i can not see the Stars after export in my Aplications:-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows, so I can not check with the same applications you use.

I just can tell you that the RAW as well as the JPG has a rating that is visible in Windows applications that support the xmp rating, i.e. MS PhotoViewer, MS Windows OS/Explorer file properties...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not see the Stars after export in my Aplications:-(

Which applications are you using to view the stars of the exported photos? Mac or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Verified on Windows: Starts are exported OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines