• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera zooming in problem, when motion blur enabled.

Participant ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a one-node camera.

I have an object on screen, with 3D enabled, with motion blur enabled. The composition has motion blur enabled.

Using the camera, I zoom out and halt (moving its Z position), and everything is fine. However, as soon as I start to zoom in, the 3D object disappears during motion, but when the camera gets to its destination halt, the 3D objects reappears. As I scroll through the timeline at a slow rate, the 3D objects actually fades away as if its opacity was being tampered with, then it reappears suddenly at the camera's destination. But I did not do anything to the opacity at all.

This only happens when motion blur is enabled. Also, this only happens when zooming in; zooming out works just fine.

Any ideas to why this problem is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Check the composition settings. If the move is big and the shutter angle is larger than 180º then what you are describing is not only possible, but with a large enough shutter angle, entirely predictable. You'll find these controls in the Advanced tab of the Composition Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try purging your memory & caches.  See what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show us some screenshots or a video capture and show your setup. this could be a few things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yompa,

Sorry to see you had these issues. Did you ever solve them? Please let us know and how you did so. Please also let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the composition settings. If the move is big and the shutter angle is larger than 180º then what you are describing is not only possible, but with a large enough shutter angle, entirely predictable. You'll find these controls in the Advanced tab of the Composition Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines