• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I sort Adobe Stocks imaginary Graining issues for file submission?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Around 90% of the photos I submit to Adobe Stock are rejected for graining issues, this is pretty much exclusively limited to the files I shot in Canon Raw.

Has anyone had any experience with this and knows a work around?

All of the files I have submitted have been accepted by other stock sites I'm just in the progress of uploading my back catalogue.

I have used many of them in design and large production print work myself and I can safely say there is no excessive graining.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Be sure to shoot your content at the lowest ISO possible and be sure to view your images at 100% before submitting. The moderation team reviews your files at full size so they see a lot more noise than you would at a normal view.

Be sure you aren't adding grain or texture in post processing and keep in mind the "artifacts" rejection reason isn't specific to noise only. That's the most common reason for this rejection however images with sensor dust spots, chromatic abberation or excessive post pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem, I'd like to know what the answer/solution is. What do the curators use to determine noise/grain and can we do the same to avoid rejection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

Please refer Reasons for content rejection

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this, didn't feel it gave me any more information than the rejection emails do.

Do you have any recommended work arounds?

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to shoot your content at the lowest ISO possible and be sure to view your images at 100% before submitting. The moderation team reviews your files at full size so they see a lot more noise than you would at a normal view.

Be sure you aren't adding grain or texture in post processing and keep in mind the "artifacts" rejection reason isn't specific to noise only. That's the most common reason for this rejection however images with sensor dust spots, chromatic abberation or excessive post processing filters or effects can result in this error as well.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines