Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to prevent other people convert pdf files to other formats

Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can anybody show me how to prevent other people convert pdf files to other formats? Such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on.

Most of the time, when I was providing identity document as pdf format to organization, i would add watermark to it, such as " This [Name of the Documents] is dedicated for authenticating my identity in [organization]; I do not give My permission for any other use and also can not be copied "  ......... in this case, does pdf have any features to delete its content within a period of time (such as 7 days, 15 days or 30 days. Can not be over 30 days)? Since I do not want organization to keep my Identity document forever, even if they promised to be deleted, I still do not trust them.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two products that will let you both secure and expire a PDF after it's been distributed, Adobe LiveCycle ES Rights Management and FileOpen RightsManager. The first doesn't require a plugin, the second does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines