• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request: Export audio to Adobe Premiere Clip (iOs activity)

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

One my biggest frustrations with Premiere Clip is the limitation with importing and editing audio files. Sometimes I just want to use audio I recorded myself using another app (e.g. Voice Memos). Because of that, I end up switching to another app, or using a more complicated workflow importing and exporting small clips from and to various apps.

These are the options to Select Soundtrack in Premiere Clip:

The audio recording and editor app I use the most is called Hokusai 2 Pro, likely the best audio editor for iPhone. Hokusai uses ios activities to share audio files to other apps, and with this app I can send my recorded music to Apple iMovie,  Pinnacle Pro, and Filmmaker Pro, but not to Premiere Clip.

Note I used Hokusai as an example - if you record using the Voice Memos app, the process is the same: tap Share, and see the list of available apps, with title Import with XYZ (see the image above).

Is Import with Premiere Clip something I can enable in iPhone? If not, I hope this could be considered as a feature, because it would be very useful for making videos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Yes. We are working on including these features.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena, could you give more details on the related suggestion? Is this something in the road-map already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. We are working on including these features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

Adobe Premiere Clip would be the best video editor on a smartphone by far when it would include these features:

- The ability to add a video layer, or to insert video into a clip... would be great when editing an interview.

- Adding text not only between clips, but on a video

- The ability to start and end music at any point, and being able to use different tracks of music in a video

- The ability to add a voice-over

I am a video professional from the Netherlands: www.manymedia.tv. I use Premiere Pro for my professional videos,

but I also train people to film and edit videos on a smartphone. I would like to keep on using the Adobe Premiere Clip app

for these trainings, but then these features would really be adding value!!!

Thank you, best regards, Pier Wouda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your feedback.

I will be passing the same to the concerned team so that these features can be included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines