• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to boost audio higher than +6 in PRE 15

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often need to increase the audio higher than +6 but can't find a way to do that.  I can move the db level up to 6, but no higher.  What if I want to go to +10 or +12.  How can I do that.

Thanks for help on this one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

A tip from my book: Increase the gain instead!

Right-click on the clip on your timeline and select Clip/Audio Gain. On the Audio Gain panel, type in a value and click OK.

Always be sure to open the Audio Mixer (under Tools) to check your audio levels when you make an adjustment like this. If your audio levels are higher than zero, your output video may sound distorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A tip from my book: Increase the gain instead!

Right-click on the clip on your timeline and select Clip/Audio Gain. On the Audio Gain panel, type in a value and click OK.

Always be sure to open the Audio Mixer (under Tools) to check your audio levels when you make an adjustment like this. If your audio levels are higher than zero, your output video may sound distorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines