• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-In not showing up in premiere pro

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm from accevolution (www.accevolution.net) and we've got the problem that our plugins are not showing up in premiere pro at about 30% of the customers machines. Our workaround at the moment is to tell the customers to install the most recent graphics card driver, launch premiere pro while holding down the shift key and if this doesn't help, to set the ignore flag in the registry here: 3. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\11.0\PluginCache.64\en_US 3. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\11.0\PluginCache.64\en_US to "0".

Any suggestions why they are working perfectly on 70% and not showing up on 30%? From those 30% that have trouble are 99% windows-user, but we also got a few mac users with that problem.

It would be great if somebody could give me a hint.

Best regards,

Wolfram

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Hi Wolfram,

Do the customers experiencing problems also have multiple sets of plug-ins installed besides yours?  I wonder if the problem you're seeing is the same as this one:

Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2015.3 not recognizing GenArts Sapphire Effects Plug-ins

If the customers have multiple plug-in sets installed, you could ask them to try the same workaround:

As a workaround, try moving the set(s) of plug-ins that aren’t loading to outside of the plug-ins folder, then hold down Shift while launching to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If blowing plug-in cache solves the problem, then your plug-in must have returned an error during a previous launch; I've asked Zac for comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolfram,

Do the customers experiencing problems also have multiple sets of plug-ins installed besides yours?  I wonder if the problem you're seeing is the same as this one:

Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2015.3 not recognizing GenArts Sapphire Effects Plug-ins

If the customers have multiple plug-in sets installed, you could ask them to try the same workaround:

As a workaround, try moving the set(s) of plug-ins that aren’t loading to outside of the plug-ins folder, then hold down Shift while launching to clear the plug-in cache.  The plug-ins still in the plug-in folder should okay.  Then move the problem plug-in set(s) back into the plug-ins folder, and launch (without holding Shift this time).  This means the plug-ins re-added will be loaded incrementally.  The plug-ins should load successfully in this case, and should be fine after that.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thanks for your answers. In most cases it is necessary to make changes in the registry what is not very user friendly. When I look into the log-file it says that the Plugin was not loaded because it is set to ignore...

The workaround of Zac worked in very few cases only...

Thanks for your help,

Wolfram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines