• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC 2017 Not Responding (Cache Problem too)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just have installed Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (for the first time) and when I open the app, let it load, the opens the general window but inmediatly it brings to the front a little window saying something about the cache like this: "The cache folder is in a full disk... change preferences to get more space..." So i click on OK, that little window closes but then the app is NOT RESPONDING and freeze, it happens everytime I open AE. Yes my local C disk is full but I have installed Adobe in D data disk which is free for 2 TB. I canĀ“t edit the preferences becauses it freeze (Not responding). HELP ME PLEASE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FabimetalmStudiosMex,

Can you try a default installation and see if that works better for you? If you need to move some files off your boot drive or buy a bigger boot drive (you may need the overhead in the future), please do so. If you just can't do a default installation, contact our agents for assistance here: Contact Customer Care

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines