• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5d mark iv

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my creative cloud is showing there is no update for lightroom and i cant open my raw 5d mark iv files, although i can see lots of videos of people on youtube being able to?? why can't i?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Your camera requires CC 2015.7.  The most current update is CC 2015.8. If your creative cloud manager isn't showing an update then you can download it directly from this website:

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your camera requires CC 2015.7.  The most current update is CC 2015.8. If your creative cloud manager isn't showing an update then you can download it directly from this website:

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my photoshop cc updated and is running camera raw 9.8 but lightroom even when downloaded through that link is still re installing the old version and only running camera raw 9.0 i am working on a 64 bit system so this makes no sense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Jim said ...

In case you are working on a 32-Bit system, the CC manager will not show the upgrade to CC 2015 since this is available for 64-Bit systems only.

What is your OS and current version of LR?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS X El Capitan version 10.11.2 it is a 64 bit system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

intel core i5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, what is the exact version of Lightroom you are using?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines