• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text location changes upon save

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Fill & Sign on a pdf (not pdf form).  After entering the text and my signature, I save and the resulting document has the text that I entered in completely different spots within the document.  I can solve it by going into Edit PDF but I don't really want to enter text in that mode.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeanned16004202 ,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are sorry that you are facing such problem.

Can you share with us more information related to the problem so that we can reproduce the issue at our end:

• Acrobat DC Version that you are using.
  • Exact steps that you performed that led to the problem.
  • Is this issue specific to one file or is this happening to multiple files
  • Can you share some screenshots/screen recording for the issue.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Regards,

Onkesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - i actually got it to work by reducing the zoom level to 75%, which is strange, so I'm going to still mark this as an issue.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2015.023.20056

I navigated to the page in which I wanted to add text, selected Tools/Fill & Sign/ and used the text and sign functions to fill in a form (however this form was not created as a PDF form - just a word document that was converted to pdf).  When I click 'Save' the refreshed document placed the text at the top of the page.  I went back into the document using the Edit function and physically moved the text boxes back into place.  When I saved that version, the text remained and the document looked as it should have.

I have used this function with files from different sources with no issues.  This has occurred with multiple versions of this one document which I have received from a different source.

I am uploading the screen capture - however, when I go into this same file and try to recreate the issue, it no longer happens.Capture After Save.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeanned16004202,

Are you still facing this issue?

Please share some sample file at http://cloud.acrobat.com/send or email directly to mrraj@adobe.com

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue wit Acrobat Reader XI (for a PC). When I edit a document, making notes for text changes, I save the document, then send it to my colleagues. When they open the file (they are using a MAC), the text changes I made seem to shift to a different part of the sentence.

Please advice with any support.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stevef71782465

Are you still facing this issue?

Is your reader updated to the latest one?

Is it happening with every PDF? Which version of MAC are you using?

Please share some sample file at http://cloud.acrobat.com/send or email directly to mrraj@adobe.com

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines