• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop versus Internet

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed photoshop a few days ago on my PC. Suddenly my access to the internet doesnt not work anymore. I deteled Photoshop and my internet is working properly again. Theferafter I installed photoshop on my laptop and I have the same problem with the internet access. So the problem must be created by Adobe Photoshop. Can anybody help me with this?

Ik installeerde enkele dagen geleden photoshop op mijnPC. Plotseling werkte mijn internet toegang niet meer. Na verwijderen van Photoshop was de internettoegang weer in orde. Daarna installeerde in Photoshop op mijn laptop en ook daar kon ik niet meer op het internet komen. Dit probleem moet dus door Photoshop veroorzaakt worden. Heeft iemand een idee hoe dit komt?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

There is a discussion on AVG and Adobe CC here: Problems when installing Adobe CC | AVG

with a recommended registry fix posted here:

Creative Cloud CCXProcess creates hundreds of cscript.exe instances on Windows

1. Download AVGWorkaround.reg file to your desktop - Adobe Creative Cloud
  2. Double click the reg script (AVGWorkaround.reg in attachment) to run
  3. Click "Yes" in the popped up dialog if any, and click "OK"
  4. Restart machine to make sure it takes effect
  5. Check CCX Process in process explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a setting in a security program. Same anti-virus/firewall on the pc and laptop? and which one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange and something that I have never seen happen on any of my devices.  Do you have some kind of security program running or firewall?

In fact, I just reinstalled all my Adobe products on a new device and had no problems.

So there must be something running on your computer.

Do a test... install Photoshop, and turn device into Airplane mode and disconnect your internet.  Then see if the software runs ok. Then turn off Airplane mode and reconnect your internet.

Also try turning off the power to your router and restarting it.

See if these experiments chang anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The internet doesn't work for one day. And then it works again.  I've AVG antivirus on the pc and on the laptop. Now I have to reinstall it on my desktop and i ask how I can prevent it. So on my kaptop (wifi) works it now.

On the desktop it is by cable, so I can't set it in Airplane mode. The power of my router have I off and restarting, but is not different. It works a moment and then it is off. On my other machines (phone and tablet)  I've wifi and it work correct.

Sorry for my English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a discussion on AVG and Adobe CC here: Problems when installing Adobe CC | AVG

with a recommended registry fix posted here:

Creative Cloud CCXProcess creates hundreds of cscript.exe instances on Windows

1. Download AVGWorkaround.reg file to your desktop - Adobe Creative Cloud
  2. Double click the reg script (AVGWorkaround.reg in attachment) to run
  3. Click "Yes" in the popped up dialog if any, and click "OK"
  4. Restart machine to make sure it takes effect
  5. Check CCX Process in process explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've it working trough creative cloud again to download and now it is good working.

Thank you for the help,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines