• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set a text size for a Fillable form for an iOS Device

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some issues setting the text size for an iOS device.

I can set the text size for a PC/Mac but when I then send this across to the iPad it defaults to Automatic so some fields have large text the others small.

How can I standardize the text size for an iOS format so that it doesn't have size dependent on the space of the box and the number of characters.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat Reader mobile apps for iOS and Android do not support editing of forms properties.

To standardize text size, please specify a font size (other than 'Auto') for each text field using a PDF Editor app, such as Acrobat Pro for Windows or Mac (desktop app).

Font size changes need to be applied to your original PDF form.

TextFieldProperties.png

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what I had done for each text field, but when opened on the iPad it seems to be defaulting back to Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Would you be willing to share your PDF form with us (Adobe) so that we can investigate the cause of the problem?

I've sent you a forum private message with the instructions on how to share your file with us.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines