Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overdrive login

Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to login to Overdrive using my adobe ID and then my library card number (which works on their website) and I get the error message that "the specified account information is not valid." Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello eliern, We discovered your question/issue on the forum. If you are unable to log in to your library site, you will need to contact your local library for assistance. Your Adobe Id is only used to authorize the OverDrive Media Console, or Adobe Digital Editions.  You can also find many other useful articles and videos at help.overdrive.com.

OverDrive Support Services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same problem.  But it's not a problem with the library as far as I can tell.  I can log in perfectly fine on the Overdrive app on my phone or on the website and on my Kobo Aura one reader.  the only place it doesn't work is on your software.  this suggests to me the problem is on your end.  please investigate this!  I need to be able to login with overdrive otherwise I can't sync licences across my devices.  Overdrive is the only login method that all my reading devices share in common so that is the one that needs to work.  Adobe ID won't do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines