• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instellingen bij afbeeldingsgrootte niet goed?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Ik heb een problem met aanpassen van de resolutie van een afbeelding. Ik doe dit als volgt.

Ik ga naar afbeelding -> Afbeeldingsgrootte, en wil ik de resolutie verkleinen maar de grootte van de afbeelding zo laten. Dit lukt niet .

Als ik de resolutie verlaag, verkleint in dit geval de afmeting. Als ik het item 'Aanpassen aan'  op 'Aangepast'  zet lukt het ook niet .

Het valt mij ook op dat de bovenste twee items (Afbeeldingsgrootte en Afmetingen) grijs staan ipv wit.  Hoe kan ik dze actief maken?

Weet iemand wat er niet goed staat ingesteld?

Bedankt alvast,

Raymond Piccirillo

Grootte.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Raymond Piccirillo schrieb:

I want to downsize it to 500 kb with the same size 1420x1200 px.

That's not possible in this dialog box.

Save the picture as a jpeg or another file format with compression possibilities. Use File > [Export >] Save for Web (depends on your Photoshop version).

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck resample no pixel will change. CHANGE A PRINT SETTING width or height or dpi and photoship will compute the other two and change all three

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I understood your question correctly.

Resolution means print resolution. If you only want to change the resolution (your screenshot = 72 pixel/cm) uncheck "Nieuwe pixels berekenen".

Then the pixel dimensions (3648 x 2736) remain the same but the print dimensions in cm are changed. The larger the resolution, the smaller the cm dimensions.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJMack and Fenja .

Problem is dat i have a picture, size 1420x1200 px. It is 2,2 Mb big. I want to downsize it to 500 kb with the same size 1420x1200 px. For some strange reason i can not resize it.

If i do this on the account of my friend i notice that the top 2 items (see below) are not grey but white. If i change 'Aanpassen aan' to 'aangepast' and change the 'resolution' in to for example 35, the size does not change and i can down size it to any size.

I think some settings are not correct.

Grootte.jpg

Grootte-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raymond Piccirillo schrieb:

I want to downsize it to 500 kb with the same size 1420x1200 px.

That's not possible in this dialog box.

Save the picture as a jpeg or another file format with compression possibilities. Use File > [Export >] Save for Web (depends on your Photoshop version).

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addition:

Note that JPG compression affects the quality of your image. Possibly you can't reach 500 kB without compression artifacts.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Fenja !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines