• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unhelpful dreadful chat service at Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my subscription to Adobe Creative cloud after being notified of a price rise. Subsequently Adobe have  been sending me

email eluding I owe them £4.50 for early cancellation and that there was a problem with my credit card. I spent a number of hours on the

Adobe chat trying to get this sorted. I even changed my card detail but to no avail. I am still receiving emails from Adobe. The chat

help service it quite appalling. How can you spend over an 1 hour waiting on a zero wait situation. How can you be passed from person

to person wasting hours. The service is a total none service and I should imagine is costing Adobe more customers who after using

such a dreadful service go elsewhere. If someone from Adobe ever reads this I have done every thing I can to get you your money apart

from getting on a plane and bringing it myself.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor,

Afraid the price rise is down to the Brexit vote and the fall in the pound. How much have they increased the price to as a matter of interest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri Stevens,

Thanks for the reply. To say that the price rise is because of the Brexit vote is quite delusional I.m afraid. The price always

goes up but never down regardless of the state of the pound. If your old enough you may remember when we joined the europen market and price began to rise. The rises are due to increasing profit margins, nothing else.

Regards

Trev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We British always take the view people are profiteering, but in this case I'm afraid Adobe are justified. Take a look at this link

Here’s Why Some Creative Cloud Subscription Prices Are Changing | ProDesignTools

As you can see if the price remained the same Adobe would effectively make 20% less in revenue and one has to ask why should we expect them to absorb a loss just because Britain voted the way they did. It's not up to us to be political here, but BREXIT is phenomenally expensive and people have not been told that. For example the UK is buying the F-35 stealth fighter from the United States or rather Lockheed Martin. The agreed price was £47 million per plane, but now is £59 million due to the falling pound and we are buying 48 of the things-not a single question has been asked in parliament about £600 million of extra unplanned spending!. Might not sound much but when we can only afford to test fire a Trident missile once every 5 years due to cost-it makes you think.

Actually in Brazil the currency strengthened against the dollar and the price Adobe charges did come down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor,

I apologize for the experience you had with support.

Is there any case reference number that you can provide? I will help to escalate the issue for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Staff,

Please read just one of the transcripts. I am awaiting ref number.

Aalia: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Aalia:As per your chat submission, I can understand that you are facing issue related to Creative Cloud subscription. Therefore, I have to transfer this chat to the Creative Cloud Expert so that this issue will be resolved within first contact itself. Can you please hold for 1 - 2 minutes while I transfer the chat over to someone who can best assist you with this issue?

trevor waters: Hi AAalia

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers. Your position in line is 1 and your wait time is approximately 0 minutes.

info: You are now chatting with Benson.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Benson: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

trevor waters: I can only wait 2 minutes I have already spent considerable amount of time on this problem

Benson: Hi Trevor.'

trevor waters: Hi

Benson: I understand that you have issue with cancellation fee, is that right?

trevor waters: yes

Benson: May I know the reason for canceling the subscription?

trevor waters: Adobe put bup the price

Benson: May I know if you wish to continue the subscription?

trevor waters: I have already cancelled my subscription

Benson: In this case I will transfer this chat to our relevant team to help you with cancellation and ETF fee,

Benson: Please stay online while I transfer this chat.

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: Thank you for your patience. Your wait time is approximately  '0' minutes.

info: Thank you for your patience. Your wait time is approximately  '0' minutes.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to trev.waters@btinternet.com at the end of your chat.

info: Thank you for your patience. Your wait time is approximately  '13' minutes.

Regards

Trev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got me laught:) unsupportable support... I will transfer you to someone who will transfer you further, to be transfered to transfer queuee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor,

Please see the private message that I sent you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines