• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash changing pitch?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I recently got this probblem and i dont know how to fix it, it happend before but i dont know what i did to remove it but umm

flash for some reason now, no matter what audio i import it always lowers in the pitch of it? like the audio is extreamly deep,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your audio in audtion and export with a compatible sample rate and bitrate, Audio quality and bitrate in Flash AS3 web apps – Audior

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it have to be audition? i dont have that, and do i really need todo all of that? this glitch thing for the lower pitch is a new thing to me, its never happend before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sound editor software do you have? Whatever it is, open the sound file and look for an option where you change the sound to be 16 bit, 44.1 kHz. Then Save As to a new WAV file, and import that into the FLA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sample rate and codec were the WAV files saved with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always do " Wav ( microsoft ) signed 16-bit pcm " when expoting out of audacity, always worked before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check what sample rate you have it set to, and make it be 44.1 kHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i check that? and how do i set it to that? i use audacity though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when saving/exporting you should the option to select bitrate and sample rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no option to check in audacity, here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

and it says that its 44 in flash though....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Audacity the main editor window has Project Rate in the lower left. That's where you would set it to be 44100. Which it looks like you have done.

Are you able to upload an example sound somewhere, so I can see if there are any other odd things about it, or to see if it changes pitch when I import it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it play back lower pitched both in the IDE and when published?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines