• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

70-90 images needed for kids photo book, what license ?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I want to make sure what kind of license do I need for kids book Im creating. Its under 500k copies . Adobe is not the only source of the images in my book. Im attaching couple of pages for general idea.  Help greatly appreciated.

<images deleted per poster's request>

Message was edited by: EBQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

The book wouldn't make sense without the images. That means the images are providing the primary value. For this type of use you must purchase an Extended license for each image.

kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliap88743103,

Kindly refer the legal terms of use for better understanding :

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20161015_2200.pdf

You  may also Contact Customer Care for any other information.

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Kanika, but Your answer doesnt help. I need straight forward answer to straight forward question. I exactly specified the use of. photos. Why its so hard to get an answer. I was looking for an answer on the forum and all I there is advises . And that question : If my book will sell  without images? is senseless. It may as well go the other way? If the book will sell only with images without wording  making sense out of them? NO.  

Lets say You  guys say I need extended license ,that means 90 images times $80. $7200????  You see my frustration?

You guys have to come out with something new for licensing , couse obviously its hard for staff to decide on type of license needed so how clients supposed   to decide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The book wouldn't make sense without the images. That means the images are providing the primary value. For this type of use you must purchase an Extended license for each image.

kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for reply Mat.

Taking into consideration that half of the images ( or more)  are not from Adobe stock , so You cant say its all thanks to your images. Also the book wouldn't make sense without any wording , so its 50/50.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone from staff please delete images of the book , I would rather not share them here anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started