• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature pop up box - sign with finger on iphone/ipad

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling with a basic signature form.  I have created the form and made the signature field the proper 'signature type'.

I am using this form on an iPAD or iPhone using PDF Expert.  

I've played around with the Fill & Sign section, but that appears to be to add my signature.

When I open the PDF it allows me to fill in text on all the other forms/fields (including the signature field).

I need the signature field to pop up a box where the person can sign with their finger.  Am I doing something wrong?

I will be using this same form over and over getting different people's signatures each time.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood what you meant. This option is built-in to the app when you use a Digital Signature field. Try it.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums are about Adobe products... But from my experience PDF Expert

identifies Digital Signature fields just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is how to set up the digital signature in Adobe DC.  I am obviously not doing something correctly? Do you simply goto the options of that field and select 'signature' as the field type or is there more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I continue to reach this.  I believe this is called a wet signature.

Scenario:

In a customer home with an ipad, complete some details on a form then click a box that pops up a place for the customer to sign with their finger and it puts their signature in that box.

This seems so simple, yet I'm struggling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood what you meant. This option is built-in to the app when you use a Digital Signature field. Try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alan86573982 did you get an answer to this?

I want the exact same answer and for the signature to be mandatory field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines