• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing person from one picture on the background of another picture

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until now I've been able to photograph my crew in front of a flag at the EOC building, this photo was used for their official personnel picture. I no longer have access to that room but continue taking photos of my new crew members, now in front of a green screen for a background. I had taken a picture of the flag I originally used in case I had to do this someday, and that someday is here and don't know how to select the person from one picture and place him in front of the flag on the other picture.

I'm sorry I don't know the proper terminology for what I'm trying to do but I think I explained what I need to accomplish. Need step by step instructions, (I'm an old man) how I can do this, thank you.

Joe Ruiz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Hi

Search Google for : Photoshop CC, working with green screen

Using simple technics or dedicated software/plugins, the bottom line is the quality of the shooting lighting. Green background and foreground need to be well light and well distance to each other.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Search Google for : Photoshop CC, working with green screen

Using simple technics or dedicated software/plugins, the bottom line is the quality of the shooting lighting. Green background and foreground need to be well light and well distance to each other.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe TV has a video that describes the entire process

Fix a group photo so everyone looks good |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines