• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing 3D text within vanishing point animation

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at beginner level but would appreciate any help.

I have just about master the creation of 2D image to 3D. I wish to place 3D text within the the vanishing point animation in a credible or semi credible way anyway.

Also would love to know how to place other elements like smoke and light effects in the same space. Light effects.

I have started with a 2D subway image which after vanishing point, becomes a long tunnel.

Many thanks in advance

Gavin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Photoshop Vanishing Point to After Effects?

If so, then it is just a matter of properly placing the other 3D elements like text in the right position. You should probably start by learning how to set up AE's 3D space and move things around. Adding things like smoke or lighting effects is all about layering.

A screenshot (print screen and paste or just drag to the reply field on the forum) showing exactly what you are trying to do would help a bunch. We als need to know what versions of the software you are using because features change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick

Many thanks for you reply.  Im using the latest version of after effects and photoshop.

I will try what you have suggested

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines