Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 licence - cannot enter the serial number

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased the box version of the Lightroom 6 some time ago. I installed it on my two laptops Mac and Dell Windows 10 laptop. The Dell laptop had a warranty repair and the motherboard was exchanged for a new one. After that the Lightroom was still working just fine. But now when it starts the error message appears that the licence has expired. When I try to put the serial number it says that the application is installed on more than 2 computers.

I cannot deactivate the old licence as this laptop has a new motherboard. Can someone help me with this? Can Adobe remotely deactivate this licence? Or maybe all licences so I could re-enter the serial number on the working machines?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

You need to contact Adobe support: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe support: Contact Customer Care

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to Contact Adobe through the Chat system and specifically the Licensing section.

Contact Customer Care

"Learn & Support" at the botom of most Adobe web pages.

"Contact Us" At the bottom of that page.

"Lightroom"

"Downloading, Installing, Setting Up"

"Licensing and activation"

Then click the "Still need help? Contact Us" button at the bottom of the lists. Select the Chat system.

What you need to do is have them Reset you activations. With the change of the motherboard LR is seeing that as a totally new, separate, computer and you have already installed LR on 2 systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines